THE LIFE OF A HISTORY MAKER

Each time I tell people I want to be MAD, the first facial response has always been that ‘’ like seriously?” look. Just a few get to understand without explanation, but almost every other person wishes same after I’ve explained the statement.
The truth is this. I am tired of running with the bandwagon, it makes me look like every other person, even when I am created with distinction. I feel it’s an insult to every 24hours I spend if I don’t do something worthwhile and positively unique within each of them. I think it to be a waste of intellectual composition if I can’t daily add unique value to at least 2 persons. I consider my life a wasted bunch of scarce salt and myself a theologically educated pagan if I don’t live my life to please God, my maker, on a daily basis.
I have realized that until we place some premium value on greatness and Exceptional living, we will keep on being tossed around like people created without purpose. The life of a Difference maker and World shaker is characterized by this acronym;

M – Mindful of details
A -  Ardent about the truth
K – Knowledgeable about many things.
E – Eager to Impact

A – Addicted to optimism

D – Disciplined and Dedicated to a course.
I – Innovative and Influencers of positive values.
F – Fearless and Focused
F – Forgiving and Foresighted
E – Eloquent and Exceptional in thought
R – Respectful and Resilient
E – Energetic and Excellence- driven
N – Notable in actions that add value to lives.
C – Curious about statuesque and Creatively Change-minded
E – Ebullient and Extraordinarily committed to his maker.

There are a lot more quintessential qualities found in people who live to make footprints in the sands of time. The question is, Do you want to ‘’truly Live’’ or ‘’Merely Exist’’? 
Always remember you can’t Make A Difference if you don’t think Differently.

I’ll live you with the lyrics of this song that has always inspired me ;

I want to be a history Maker
I want to be a World Shaker
To be a Pen on History pages
Faithful till the end of the ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BRAIN: POWERFUL DETERMINANT FOR ACTIVATION OF POTENTIALS

BURST THAT COCOON ( BTC )