Tales From College (1)!

So, There was this course I took in my 400level 1st semester that was interesting. It had some calculations in it that made it a bit tedious but fun while we were learning.
At some points, you'll need to calculate for 2different variables and different subquestions that arises from the solution and tables you'll put up from the question.
I knew this lecturer very well that he knew my stand and efforts to succeed. He was a lecturer who can be very pissed over the smallest of issues, and whose smile you can't explain indeed, However, we were still friends.

That aside for the while,

Considering my subsequent grades and CGPA, I had a very high target for the final semesters in order to meet my academic goal. I had to study smarter and read every material I could cos the aim was a 5.0 (heheheheheh....wetin man go do nah?).

Ghenghen...
Exam was fast approaching and I had to up my study game to make my plans work. I prepared for this course very well, had group reading and discussion with my study group, answered past questions, revisited assignments, asked questions to my lecturers and all the things a serious student should do....choiiiiii.

On entering the hall, we all discovered that, not only was number 1 compulsory, but it had about 25marks, with grandchildren questions. Why should I be bored BTW, now see the gist... it was also so complex beyond what we were ever thought, that it was very hard to crack. The complains were gradually increasing, but everyone started with number 2, leaving number 1 question for the last and miracle.

Just as I was confused, the lecturer came up to my sit and asked
How is it going?
I replied," fine, safe the unclarity of number 1".

His response challenged me so much....
He said (paraphrased), '' you people are not serious, how do you think you will just get an A in my course ?".
I responded,  ''I will pass this course with an A sir.''

After answering other questions, I bowed down my head and prayed.
In less than 5mins, the RHEMA arrived, the wisdom for the solution was revealed, and I answered it to the point of Making an A in that course.

What's the moral from this longgggggggg gist? I hope you weren't bored!

Success is as expensive as the pleasure of its joy.
Even after you have done all you think you should, expect bigger challenges than you have imagined!
Even at the point of discouragement by whom you least expect, compose yourself and seek for Grace to pull thru!
Never give in to compromise, you could be at the threshold of victory.
Don't change your target, rather change your strategy!
Let peoples negative words spur you to positive action, it weakens them!
Never exclude God in the equation of success!

#DoYourBestAndLeaveTheRestToGod
#KnowYourWorthAndEsteemIt.
#NeverGiveInToCompromise.
#MAD
#QuintImpact
#QuintD.



Quintessential Danny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BRAIN: POWERFUL DETERMINANT FOR ACTIVATION OF POTENTIALS

BURST THAT COCOON ( BTC )