BURST THAT COCOON ( BTC )


D BROKEN SILENCE!!!!

Some 8years ago , I feared standing up in the midst of a crowd not to talk of speaking to them. The irony about the issue was that i always had a succinct idea that i believed was needful to place this aright, but i always squabble in fear and let my mouths get sealed up. She got into trouble because i found it difficult to say a word and prove her guiltless. I got bullied a couple of times because my silence made them feel I was configured to be maltreated. I missed bonus marks in the class, not because I didn't know the answer to the "seemingly tough question" but because i just kept silence about my knowledge , feeling so timid to say my mind.


Amidst this years people kept on telling me, don't worry its just the best way to be - SILENT, I felt worst when I noticed in my small veil- covered mind that even those who spoke made no difference. I never knew that a word fitly spoken can turn tides even if not immediately. The whole scene kept drowning my believe in the exceptionality engraved in my existence. I kept hearing the inner voice within telling me of how extraordinary i have been created to be,... but fear of uncertainty clouded my thoughts and i remained unheard off, unfulfilled at that phase of my life and intrinsically empty.

Reading about Abraham Lincolns Letter to his son's teacher { you have to read that letter} broke my cocoon in a harsh way. Reading the success stories of my senior friends melted my unwillingness. Dad telling me about the youngest genius as at that time insulted my laxity. Subsequently understanding the power of expression blew open my  timidity. This made me more curious. I questioned almost everything necessary, I sought for opportunities to express my thought. I started making contributions in meetings ( even if it meant moving for adjournment only ), I started feeling a warm touch of happiness within me...


With time, i developed my expressive ability. I debated focusing on the mirror alone in my room. The toilet and bathroom became my stage (Lolzzzzz). My food became secondary, and personal development became a priority to a large extent.

I may not be the best speaker or writer today, but believe me, am not where i was yester-years. FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU CARE TO ARGUE!!
  

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate rather its because we are strong beyond measures. Always remember that you where created second to none. What has been placed in your mouth and mind to say or do will never be said well or done exactly as you would by any other being. You are only the best if you can come to terms with the uniqueness of your creation, the peculiarity of your purpose on
earth and if you can Embrace CHRIST the Quintessential designer.

If you merely exist without leaving footprints in the sands of time, am sorry, You'll end up Enriching the grave  and being forgotten like the morning dew of yesterday. Be a WORLD-CHANGER.

QUINTESSENTIAL DANNY!!

Comments

  1. I HAVE NO DOUBTS HOWEVER, BECAUSE I SAW AN EXCELLENT SPIRIT IN HIM A LONG TIME AGO AND THAT GOD HAS CREATED HIM TO BE AN EXCEPTIONAL CHILD IN OBIYO'S FAMILY. YOU CAN BE MORE THAN WHAT YOU ARE PRESENTLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR STEADFAST GRIP ON HOLINESS AND HOLY GOD'S SON JESUS CHRIST. BEWARE OF EVIL MEN AND SATAN INSPIRED NATURE (S-I-N).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BRAIN: POWERFUL DETERMINANT FOR ACTIVATION OF POTENTIALS