Dear 2018,

We were with your brother last year before his demise.
We had some experience and nice moments of which we reminisce.
He placed some hurdles on our pathway.
But we scaled thru and outsmarted like twas relay!

We had goals, some we achieved to the last.
We had plans, some we met that we wish time has not past.
We wrapped up anticipating Your Own greatness
We look forward to celebrating with joy and happiness.

Now you're here! I've gat some request for you this new age.
That you pinch my conscience when I try settling for average.
That you intensify my focus on every idea I find.
That you encourage my obligation to be lovely, caring and kind.

That you enhance my influence extensively.
That you solidify my connections intensively.
That you help my hustling make my account smile.
That you help me achieve exponentially without struggling for miles.

I'm only paying you this respect because am in your territory.
Remember that I'm a free moral agent with authority.
This request is not a plead but a subtle command.
I'm your Boss, but a servant leader that demands.

Just incase you have contents that could twist my Faith.
Expunge it already cos I'm not tossed by fate.
I've got an anchor  that nothing can afford.
I'll sail thru you with joy cos I have God!

Happy New Year!
Welcome to 2018!
#QuintImpact

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BRAIN: POWERFUL DETERMINANT FOR ACTIVATION OF POTENTIALS

BURST THAT COCOON ( BTC )