MAD Everyday!


I stepped out of my comfortable position behind the cab and headed straight to the front seat,  to share the single seater space with a plump lady. Not because I didn't worth the comfort of my fare,  but because my mind reminded me that the pregnant woman deserved such a sacrifice if she must comfortably enter the cab with us for her appointment.

Funny enough she least expected that I'll do so especially, considering how tired I appeared and how well dressed I was - like the guest speaker at an international conference #winks.  But that single act earned me more favour than I anticipated and deeper level of happiness and impact that day.

Sometimes we get so careful about our interest that we find it difficult to put a smile on the face of someone else. You get so profit minded that you lose touch of impact in your business dealings. You get so emotional that you transfer aggression unnecessarily. Yet you enjoy the impact made in your life by people who live with that mind set. When will you start Making A Difference?

You don't get phenomenal by being selfish everyday,  and philanthropic once in a blue moon. You rather leave significant footprints by Making A Difference (MAD)  everyday!

How about deciding not to end your day without consciously inspiring a life to greatness. It could be by your words,  actions or write-ups. It could come in form of a free gift, paid fare, free food,  free eartime.

Making A Difference everyday doesn't always demand your money,  but your conscious choice to exude positive energy and strengthen a weakened space in your circle of influence everyday.

Be the change you want to see in your immediate environment. This cuts across your niche, your profession and your career inclination. Today we can rid the world of much negativity and have it swallow of pills of positive energy if you and I can Think, Act Differently and Make a Difference everyday.

I am your expert Public Speaking and Communication Coach, that trains and mentors you into a persuasive and connecting communicator, to achieve your  "Call-To-Action" and audience desire!

#QuintImpact

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BRAIN: POWERFUL DETERMINANT FOR ACTIVATION OF POTENTIALS

BURST THAT COCOON ( BTC )