Speak Up!

Good evening people of my lifetime....

I came across this picture online by toastmasters and I couldn't but relate to its truth so strongly....

Daddy Myles most passionate message I ever listened to was "Die Empty ". My Brochia-Area24 can never forget that message,  I'm sure many of you too.

But wait!

What potential within you have you be consciously unleashing (no matter how tough it is)  since you heard that message.

I love to speak. I train people to speak, I'm seriously also honing my personal communication skips every single day. You know why?

Cos the world will hold me responsible (consciously or unconsciously)  for things my brain presented to mind to speak about, but I kept silent to it. Especially, we it deals with things that will add value to humanity. Whether you like it or yes,  it's only a matter of time,  you'll start regretting things that have gone wrong because of your silence.

Yes,  everybody must not be a public speaker, but calm dan! If you can't say what you need to say, when you have to say it, it's an insult to the ability to speak! You can't lead if you can't speak.

What's your fear? People's opinion? Stage fright? Making A mistake?  Or Not Making Sense? I'll love to help you if you think you're indeed tired of this status quo.

#QuintImpact
#MAD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BRAIN: POWERFUL DETERMINANT FOR ACTIVATION OF POTENTIALS

BURST THAT COCOON ( BTC )