PLANNING: The Power of Planning

Join me in this series on PLANNING!





Untill I understood the power of planning I became a great believer in the outstanding power of planning regularly. Its very pathetic but true that if you aren’t working to your own plan, then almost anyone can hijack your talent, time, attention and efforts to further their own cause. It’s not that you can’t have flexibility; you definitely can! But flexibility should come within your own plan for your life, at your own discretion and with logical purpose.

When you plan, you break down your dreams into actionable and realisable goals. You Take large bowls of responsibilities in swallowable chunks that you happily consume and smile afterwords. When you plan, you make goal realizations possible and easier than when unplanned. These were the word that influenced the success of many Great minds in history today.

“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
― Abraham Lincoln

There are always 1001 barriers on the path to our success and goals that we must overcome. But friends, the truth is this, over 70% of them would not surface if we sit down to properly prepare and plan our journey into any of such ventures. Most challenges you face in the University are sometimes products of decisions you have refused to take before getting in there. Some times we remember how much guilty we are for our pains after we have suffered the consequences of not planning our life.
Truth be told, our plans do not have 100% guarantee to always lead to our destination, but, they form good, basic structures that accommodate necessary changes that necessity demands from us. Hence, the need to have a plan.

I have been known to be a very busy young man from my teenage. Busy with fellowship, academics, debate activities, public speaking trainings, career and other personal development involvements. Friends often wondered the secret of my being able to keep up with all these areas of my life and yet set the pace in my daunting academic works. The only response I have always given is "God and a daily To-Do-List". Bringing God into my everyday plan has affected my level of daily success.


If you don’t have a plan, now is the time to make one!

  • It starts with getting a book and a pen,
  • Sitting down in a relaxed position and frame of mind
  • And putting down all the things you can imagine you need to achieve within a specific period of time.
Its not late to start planning!

Join me in the next post as I share with you... How to make your plans actionable...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BRAIN: POWERFUL DETERMINANT FOR ACTIVATION OF POTENTIALS

BURST THAT COCOON ( BTC )